You work hard for your dream. Let’s share it with the world.
Every great story needs a great presentation. A story that can be shared and reshared in the best light possible. Your story could be your business, your family, or your latest creative project.
If you’re looking for a professional presentation that also reflects the PNW spirit of adventure, you’ve come to the right place.
With Taylor Photography you get:
- A timeless story on digital you’ll remember for years
- A rich, professional photo look for your website, resume, or flyers, which will help you stand out among other local businesses
- Photos which identify with your “why”. This just means your purpose, why you do business, or your creative projects, or relationships and family.
- Authenticity-Don’t worry, I won’t make you give fake cheesy smiles, and will take the time to work with you to get your best genuine expressions, whether by a real smile, or looking cool, or expressing confidence.
- Consultation-Willing to spend extra time to help you get the most out of your investment whether you need tech help or input on social media and marketing.
Coming from a creative arts background, but also having business experience in the corporate office as well as my own lesson business, I have your branding, story and marketing strategy in mind. I don’t take this lightly, because I know you’ve worked hard for your dream.
I do both photography and web design as well as setting up sites for search engines so others can find you. Professional photos/headshots, real estate, events, adventure photos, family photos, and portraits.
So have a look around and see what you think. Contact me if you want to set up a free consultation, and we’ll get something going for you!
Josh has an ability as a photographer to capture meaningful moments that bring an event to life well beyond the actual event. He is always open to new ideas and willing to share his insights about how changes will impact our overall message and impact. – Kendall Palmer, Director of Gather/FeastforSoutheast.
I thoroughly enjoyed working with Josh. He’s a good soul, willing to go above and beyond to help others. He interned for me in 2015 and he helped me with a large number of projects including being an outstanding videographer. In September of 2015, we shot 24 videos in one day! I would definitely recommend Josh if you’re looking for a self-starter to grow your business or you’re looking for an outstanding photographer. – Doug Duguay, Digital Marketing Manager and owner of Bicyclinghub.com.
This was a great experience for our family. We were able to be ourselves, the kids were spouting off what pictures they wanted taken, and they enjoyed seeing the results. Thank you for the fantastic family photos and for being patient with us. -Erin Fitzgerald