Here’s a few questions you might have. If it’s not covered here, feel free to contact me.
Do you take Paypal?
Are you open to negotiation on pricing or trading work?
It all depends on the circumstance, but yes I am open when there are a lot of variables to consider.
Do you run Adwords Campaigns?
Google Adwords, Facebook ads, and other forms of paid advertising are experimental, and different types of businesses often do better with different forms of marketing. I’ve had much better luck with organic local search than I’ve had with paid ads, since people click on them much more when they’re searching for something they need. However I am familiar with Adwords, so if you’re needing me to run your Adwords campaign, let’s talk.
Where did you learn all your stuff?
I took web design and marketing in college, read books and websites, did a few ventures on my own, and practiced a lot.
I’m very open about my resources and love swapping info and book lists. Here’s a few I’d recommend:
Social media marketing:
- Gary V
- Sue B Zimmerman
- Jennifer Cairo – Market Motive
- Your Move: The Underdog’s Guide to Building Your Business-Ramit Sethi
- The $100 Startup-Chris Guillebeau
- Enchantment-Guy Kawasaki
- The Personal MBA-Josh Kaufman
- The Art of SEO-Eric Enge, Jessie Stricchiola, and Stephan Spencer
- Todd Malicoat-Market Motive
- Moz Local – A great site that helps with getting your name in the local search engines.